To connect with someone on the phone, of course, you need her phone number. But, how if the phone number has been deleted? Don’t worry! Now, you can retrieve the deleted number easily. Follow the steps here.
1. First, open the Settings menu.
2. Then, scroll down and tap Google.
3. After that, choose Set up & restore.
4. Next, tap Restore Contacts.
5. Finally, tap Restore on your phone name, and all deleted contacts on your phone will be back.
Those are the steps to retrieve deleted numbers on Android. I hope the steps help your problem.