If you require deleted photos from the gallery or wrong deleting photos in the gallery, you can recover that back. Below are steps to recover deleted photos from the gallery on Android.
1. First of all, open Albums on your phone.
2. Then, click Recently deleted.
3. After that, click the photo you want to recover.
4. Next, click Restore to get back the photo on your phone gallery.
If photos you deleted do not show in recently deleted, you can use the DiskDigger Photo Recovery app. Below are the steps to using the app.
1. First, install DiskDigger Photo Recovery on Playstore.
2. After installation, open the app and click Start Basic Photo Scan.
3. Then, wait for the app to scan all your photos.
4. If the scan is complete, you can start to choose the photos you want to recover.
5. After that, click Recover.
6. After waiting sometimes, your photo will success recover on your gallery.