If you have a WhatsApp account, you must secure it so that it is not hacked. Those who don’t know how to secure WhatsApp can follow the steps below.
1. First of all, open your WhatsApp application and select three dots vertical on the top right.
2. Next, click Settings and click Account.
3. And then, open Two-step verification and click ENABLE which is at the bottom.
4. Then enter six figures as a PIN that is easy for you to remember, then click NEXT.
5. After it, confirm the PIN you have written earlier and click NEXT.
6. Next, you can enter your Email as a guarantor if you forgot your PIN or you can click Skip also if you don’t need it.
7. And then, read the notice from WhatsApp that if you do not enter your email and one time you forgot your PIN, then you can not open WhatsApp with your number again. After read, click OK.
8. And then click DONE.