You can open WhatsApp on the computer through WhatsApp Web. So, you needn’t have the application to open WhatsApp on your computer. For those who don’t know how to log in and log out on WhatsApp Web, you can follow these steps.
Steps to Login on WhatsApp Web
1. First of all, make sure your WhatsApp on your phone is ON and near to the computer.
2. After it, open web.whatsapp.com on Chrome on your computer.
3. And then, open WhatsApp on your phone and click three dots in the top right corner.
4. Next, select Linked devices and click LINK A DEVICE.
5. Then, point your camera in WhatsApp web code on the computer.
6. After it, you successfully log in to WhatsApp Web on the computer.
Steps to Login Out WhatsApp Web
1. First of all, open WhatsApp on your phone and click three dots in the top right corner.
2. Next, select Linked devices.
3. Then, tap the device that has connected to your WhatsApp.
4. And last, select LOG OUT.
5. After it, your WhatsApp web on the computer is not connected again.
That’s steps to log in and log out on WhatsApp Web on the computer. I hope these steps can help your problem.