Instagram is social apps that can cheer you up and get information from it. But, how if you feel bored, mad, upset, and weary with the activity of Instagram apps? So, you can overcome the matter with temporarily disabling your Instagram Account not permanently.
Therefore, if you need the account again, you can activate it. For you want to temporarily disable Instagram account, can follow the steps here. Below is a steps to temporarily disable the Instagram account.
1. First of all, open your Instagram in the browser.
2. After login to your Instagram, click your profile picture in the bottom right corner.
3. And then, click Edit Profile.
4. After it, scroll down and click Temporarily disable my account.
5. Then, select the reason why you are disabling your account and enter your password.
6. Next, click Temporarily Disable Account.
That’s a steps to temporarily disable the Instagram account, you can follow it. I hope the steps can help your problem. Thank You.