Lice are tiny parasitic insects that feed on human blood and stay on the head and easy spread. Head lice are not known to can spread disease or not.
Lice can transfer lice from the hair of one person to the hair of another. Everyone will stress if know they have lice of the head.
But don’t worry, have many ways to kill head lice. You can do that in your home and easy to do.
1. Lice Comb
Lice comb used for completely remove lice and eggs from the head. When tackling head lice, one recommendation you’ll meet is to do combing lice.
So, you can use a lice comb may help identify live lice. You can use that you can see lice on your head. Below how to use the lice comb properly.
- Put the lice comb flat against your scalp,
- Then draw the comb through each of hair from the roots to the ends,
- Use white tissue and white paper for showing your lice,
- Then comb each section of hair at least 7 times,
- Wash the hair as normal.
2. Soursop Leaf
Soursop has its delicious flavor and many health and beauty benefits. Soursop is a green fruit has a creamy texture and a strong flavor. Soursop is high in vitamin C and antioxidant that can boost immune.
Soursop fruit and that leaves also to treat stomach ailments, parasitic infections, and rheumatism. Research showed that soursop leaves extract can kill lice in 1-5 minutes. below a how way use soursop leaf for kill lice.
- First, wash the soursop leaves,
- Then, a blender that soursop leaves,
- Get ekstrak soursop leaf and apply on head,
- Wait for 30 minutes and then rinse with water and use shampoo.
3. Vinegar Acid
Vinegar acid is a dilute solution of acetic acid in water. Vinegar contains 5–8% acetic acid is produced by the fermentation of ethanol or sugars by acetic acid bacteria.
Vinegar acid is useful for cleaning and disinfecting and is also used as a natural food preservative to prevent bacteria. Vinegar acid is mostly found in every household and tends to be a potent lice killer. Below how to use vinegar to kill lice and nits.
- First, use a medicated shampoo,
- Then choose the type of vinegar,
- Stand in the shower or tub and apply the vinegar 5 minutes,
- Then run a fine-toothed comb through your hair,
- Do that for 3 or 4 weeks for getting the benefits.
4. Petroleum Jelly
Petroleum jelly (petrolatum) is a mixture of mineral oils and waxes which form a semi-solid jelly-like substance. Petroleum jelly many people use as a skin care product and treatment for minor cuts and burns.
You can use petroleum jelly If you are going swimming, apply it all over your body. And petroleum jelly has many benefits without risking infections, breakouts, or loss of money.
Petroleum jelly may kill lice and their eggs because petroleum jelly can suffocate insects. Below how to use petroleum jelly for kill lice.
- Apply petroleum jelly to the hair,
- Then apply a thick layer of petroleum jelly to the scalp,
- Next cover with a shower cap,
- Then leave it on overnight,
- In the morning, use baby oil to remove the petroleum jelly and the lice along with it,
- Then repeat it several nights in a row.
Alcohol is a ingredient that contains ethanol produced by fermentation of grains, fruits, or other sources of sugar. Moderate alcohol consumption may provide some health benefits such as reducing your risk of heart disease and your ischemic stroke and l your risk of diabetes.
Alcohol can use as treatment of head lice and is considered safe and effective when used as directed. Below how to use alcohol to kill lice.
- Apply about 1 cup of isopropyl alcohol,
- Then rub alcohol into your hair thoroughly,
- Rub your hair vigorously with a white towel for about 30 seconds,
- Then see on the towel have lice and nits.
Garlic is a common seasoning worldwide that used thousand years of human consumption. Garlic has many benefits like better blood pressure, lower cholesterol, and reduce risk of heart disease.
Garlic has a strong fragrance for kill lice. So, garlic can use as an effective home treatment. Below how to use garlic to the kill lice.
- Make a paste of 10 cloves of garlic,
- Then add lime juice to it,
- Apply it thoroughly all over the scalp,
- Then leave this paste for about 30 minutes,
- After 30 minutes, wash it off with hot water.
- Use this once a week to get rid of the lice.
7. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil contains saturated fatty acids which can get rid of lice. Coconut oil also contains vitamin e which can be healthy and soften hair. The natural way to remove head lice with coconut oil is as follows :
- Prepare 2 teaspoon coconut oil then warm it up a moment.
- Apply coconut oil on head skin and massage softly for more or less 15 minutes.
- Tide hair cover in the head and sleep, while silencing it to tomorrow morning.
- After wake up, shampoo your hair until clean.